- Rotation-In-Space: Instead of tilting the seat frame from an outside pivot-point the Quickie® IRIS™ actually rotates the seat frame around the users center-of-gravity. This rotational system provides the shortest possible wheelbase without compromising stability. It also insures a smooth and controlled rotation.
- The 60° & 40° Tilt Advantage: The Quickie® IRIS™ features three tilt ranges: -5° to 50°, 0° to 55°, and 5° to 60° on the standard 55° seat frame, and -5° to 35°, 0° to 40°, and 5° to 45° on the 40° seat frame. As the seat frame rotates past 45°, a significant amount of pressure transfers from the seat to the back. By providing up to 60° of tilt, the IRIS insures that the majority of pressure is removed from the ischial tuberosities. For individuals who only need positioning relief, the 40° tilt frame is ideal.
- Low Seat-To-Floor Height: The Quickie Iris now features a 12 1/2″ front seat-to-floor height. Using a drop seat, this distance can be lowered to an even lower 10 ½” seat-to-floor height. Low seat-to-floor height is critical for users who use foot propulsion.
- Cable Free: Cables always getting in the way? Not a problem with the Quickie IRIS foot release tilt actuator. It’s easy to operate, clean as a whistle and tangle free. It’s also available at no additional charge.
- The improved Quickie IRIS shed 6 lbs. in overall weight. An 18″ x 18″ IRIS with 70° hangers now weighs a slim 39 lbs.
- Eliminate the need for exposed cables with the Foot Release Tilt Actuator. Never again worry about cable systems getting in the way. It’s easy to operate, clean as a whistle and tangle free.
- This super durable hub lock is now 10 times stronger. Rated at 350 lbs, wheels lock securely into place eliminating the dependence on the rear wheel’s tire pressure for a secure, locked position. Minimal adjustments are needed and cables are conveniently kept out of the way making engagement of the hub lock a snap. The locking mechanism provides multiple mounting positions for quick and easy access.
- Swing-in/Swing-Out Footrests are excellent for confined spaces and are ideal for reduced hand dexterity.
- The Quickie® IRIS™ features a special angle-adjustable stroller handle that quickly adjusts to a variety of caregiver heights, conveniently offered at no charge.
- A patented backpost bracket allows repositioning of the backpost seat-depth without removing the attaching hardware.
- Specialty options, such as a reclining backrest, vent-and-battery tray, and one-arm drive are all available as “on-chair” options.
- A tilt-angle indicator and a set of tilt-stops ship with every chair to provide a precise tilt range and tilt angle-setting.
Quickie IRIS Brochure
Quickie IRIS Manual
||14″ to 22″
||14″ to 22″
|Front Seat-to-Floor Height
||12.5″ to 19″
|Rear Seat-to-Floor Height
||12.5″ to 19″
||15″ to 21″ or 18″ to 24″
|Angle Adjustable Backrest Adjustment Range
||-30° to 5°
||40° to 55°
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Quickie IRIS using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Quickie IRIS ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
About Sunrise Medical
Sunrise Medical is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of homecare and extended care products. Their Quickie line of wheelchairs is one of the world’s top wheelchair brands.
More Products from Sunrise Medical