- Helps heal advanced stage (III & IV) ischemic ulcers.
- Friction and shear relief surface.
- Adjustable. 3.5″ (8 cm) high air cells can be adjusted to the patient’s body shape and size.
- Non-powered. Requires no external power source.
- Drainage holes pull fluids away from incontinent client.
- Durable neoprene rubber is flame-resistant and can be easily cleaned.
- Repairable. Extends overall life of mattress.
- Reusable covers are available.
Each ROHO® DRY FLOATATION® MATTRESS Section is Zoned. Four sections each 20″ x 34″ / 51 cm x 86 cm
Dry Flotation Mattress Brochure
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Roho Dry Flotation Mattress Overlay Section using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Roho Dry Flotation Mattress Overlay Section ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
For over 45 years, Permobil has been a leader in the complex rehabilitation power wheelchairs industry. No other company can match our record of product "firsts" or our influence in shaping seating and mobility solutions. Our brand is asked for by name, known for quality and trusted by therapists, prescribers, dealers and consumers to be the best. More Products from Permobil