- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Vertical Axleplate — Offers two center of gravity positions, both in front of the back post, for optimal efficiency. Vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite material for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
Move Brochure with Specifications
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Motion Composites Move using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Motion Composites Move ?
About Motion Composites
Motion Composites believes in empowering wheelchair users, who have been under-served for too long. That’s why the company uses the very best technology to build ultra-lightweight, energy efficient and highly maneuverable wheelchairs that enhance mobility and improve people’s lives.
More Products from Motion Composites