The Helio C2’s innovative engineering begins with its symmetrical crossbrace and one-piece side frame. This reduces weight and distributes forces equally throughout the frame for superior energy transfer and propulsion efficiency. And, with a vertical axle plate to shave even more grams and decrease wheel flex, you gain further dividends in energy efficiency.
So whether you’re pushing it forward or lifting it into a car trunk, the Helio C2 means more freedom. Like we said, it’s what a folding wheelchair should be.
- High-Modulus Carbon T700 — The lightest and most rigid material available, also renowned for its vibration dampening properties.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Molded Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical carbon fiber crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the industry’s most precise rear wheel adjustability. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight, it is the only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
Helio C2 Brochure
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Helio C2 using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Helio C2 ?
About Motion Composites
Motion Composites believes in empowering wheelchair users, who have been under-served for too long. That’s why the company uses the very best technology to build ultra-lightweight, energy efficient and highly maneuverable wheelchairs that enhance mobility and improve people’s lives. More Products from Motion Composites