- Ultralight Aluminum 7005 T6 — An aluminum alloy renowned for its high strength-to- weight ratio.
- Rigid Unibody Frame — A unibody frame is much stronger and needs less maintenance than a standard two-part frame. It also reduces weight while maximizing propulsion efficiency.
- Symmetrical Hydroformed Crossbrace 3D — Entirely symmetrical aluminum crossbrace for reduced torsion and better energy distribution throughout the frame.
- Ultrarigid Folding System — High-precision tolerances and oversized pivot axles for best-in-class propulsion efficiency.
- Forged Vertical Axleplate + — Offers the most precise rear wheel adjustability in the industry. The vertical mounting maximizes rigidity and responsiveness.
- Evolve Caster Housing — Embedded inside the frame for rock-solid durability, the Evolve Caster Housing offers easy and precise infinite adjustments.
- Flip-back Convertible Armrest — Easy to adjust and made of composite materials for strength and reduced weight. The only armrest that converts from flip-back to single post without the use of tools.
- Newton Accessories — Parts and accessories designed to be lighter, with improved functionality and awesome style.
Helio A7 Brochure
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Helio A7 using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Helio A7 ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
About Motion Composites
Motion Composites believes in empowering wheelchair users, who have been under-served for too long. That’s why the company uses the very best technology to build ultra-lightweight, energy efficient and highly maneuverable wheelchairs that enhance mobility and improve people’s lives. More Products from Motion Composites