- Lightweight side-folding rollator and transport chair in one design
- Folds sideways easily by just a pull of the strap!
- Patent pending Swing n’ Lock footrests clip to the frame when folded
- The frame locks together when folded for safer lifting and storing
- Padded seat and a full backrest for superior comfort
- Dual armrests provide a place to rest yours arms in either mode
- Smooth bearings and an improved center of gravity for easy pushing
- Unique ergonomic handgrips fit naturally for easier brake access
- Features our new senior friendly tool-free brake adjustment knob
- Lightweight frame (17.1 lb net) designed for superior stability
- Reflective soft basket can be removed and is machine washable
- 8″ (20 cm) Comfort-Grip wheels are ideal for indoor & outdoor use
- Net weight (without accessories): 17.1 lb (7.76 kg)
- Patents: 7828305, 2587989, 200710103964.9, 7540527 and patents pending
- Weight capacity of 300 lb in both modes
||30″ – 36.5″
|Inside Seat Width
|Total Product Width
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Airgo Fusion Rollator & Transport Chair using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Airgo Fusion Rollator & Transport Chair ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch. More Products from Drive Medical