- Only 8” thick, a better fit for home care and hospital beds
- Auto-pressure Detection, eliminating the guess-work when setting up the mattress
- Figure 8 cell design provides fowler position support, prevents bottoming-out
- Auto-Memory ensures the mattress returns to previous settings following a power failure. Lock-out feature prevents tampering with settings
- Cover material is breathable, easy to wipe clean
- Auto Firm – Inflates the mattress with a simple push of a button for installation and nursing care requirements.
- Auto Alarm – Visual and audio alarms in the event of power failure, low pressure and service indicator.
- CPR quick-Release Valve – Deflates the torso section in less than 20 seconds in the event of medical emergencies
Master Control Unit Features:
- Micro Low Air Loss Technology – Air escapes from laser-cut openings located under air cells and distributed away from the skin.
- Deep Cell 3:1 Alternation Therapy – 18 independent 8 inch high cells inflate and deflate in a 3:1 cycle, creating NEW! – When CPL mode is selected, mattress maintains function at a reduced selected pressure (Constant Low Pressure) in static mode. Cells have a figure “8” design; the bottom half is always inflated and only the top half alternates. In the event of a power failure the bottom half of the cells remain inflated up to 72 hours
- Comfort Level and Auto Detection – 8 soft/firm settings offer easy comfort adjustment allowing caregivers to fine-tune therapeutic support and optimize patient comfort. Auto Detection can be used to automatically detect weight of the individual and set appropriate pressure for patient comfort.
||Up to 350 lbs
||36″ x 80″ x 8″
||22 lbs (standard)
|Air Cell Material
||2 Way Stretched Polyester with PU coating
||Nylon Polyester fabric
||Meets open flame requirements (FCC 16CFR 1633)
||Under 35 minutes
||10/15/20/25/30 min Cycle Time 8 comfort levels; Auto firm; Static mode CPR Valve, Auto Detection
||AC120V 60Hz or AC230 V 50Hz, .25 A Max
||12.5″(L) x 8.6″(W) x 4.7″(H)
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Topaz 8 Plus Low Air Loss Mattress using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Topaz 8 Plus Low Air Loss Mattress ?
About Quart Healthcare
Quart Healthcare is a Canadian company dedicated to enhancing quality of life through a range of products that will allow you to better manage your wound care program. Our commitment is to introduce new and innovative products, always staying "ahead of the curve." We offer new approaches to pressure redistribution by providing a choice of low air loss and alternating therapy. We provide local service and education across Canada. More Products from Quart Healthcare