- Innovative – A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole.
- Trusted Support – Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain – Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Space Saver – Great for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker, or rollator.
- Safety – Unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting. Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls. Full support when making two or three steps transfers.
SuperPole System Instructions
||1.5″ / 3.81 cm diameter, 16″ / 40 cm length
||28 to 38 ” from floor, with limit of 58″ / 147 cm from ceiling to top of bar.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||300 lbs. / 136 kg.
||Grey, premium high quality grip. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the SuperPole with SuperBar using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the SuperPole with SuperBar ?
Invacare is a leading, worldwide manufacturer of quality medical equipment, such as manual and power wheelchairs, mobility scooters, bathroom safety aids, walking aids, patient lifting devices, home oxygen, and more. More Products from Invacare