- Innovative – A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole.
- Trusted Support – Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain – Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Space Saver – Great for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker, or rollator.
- Safety – Unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting. Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls. Full support when making two or three steps transfers.
SuperPole System Instructions
||1.5″ / 3.81 cm diameter, 16″ / 40 cm length
||28 to 38 ” from floor, with limit of 58″ / 147 cm from ceiling to top of bar.
|Product Weight Capacity:
||300 lbs. / 136 kg.
||Grey, premium high quality grip. Does not contain natural dried rubber or latex. Washable.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the SuperPole with SuperBar using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the SuperPole with SuperBar ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
HealthCraft Products is a Canadian company dedicated to the design and manufacture of highly innovative home medical equipment that promotes independent living. More Products from HealthCraft