- 8″ casters
- All aluminum frame
- Can be used as standard self propelled wheelchair or a transport chair all in one
- Comes standard with swing away foot rests with composite footplates and heel loops
- Comes with anti-tippers
- Comes with two sets of brakes: One for use with wheelchair, one for use with transport chair
- Easily converts from a transport chair to a self propelled wheelchair
- Fold down back
- High strength, Light weight
- Nylon upholstery
- Quick release 24″ wheels can be removed to transition self propelled chair to a transport chair
Polyfly Owners Manual
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR16)
||23.5″ (open) | 12″ (closed)
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR18)
||24.5″ (open) | 12″ (closed)
|Overall Width with 24″ Wheels (TR20)
||25.5″ (open) | 12″ (closed)
|Overall Height w/ 24″ Wheels
|Overall Length w/ Riggings
|Weight w/ 24″ Wheels (TR16 | TR18 | TR20)
||33 lbs. | 34 lbs | 36 lbs.
|Carton Shipping Weight w/ 24″ Wheels (TR16 | TR18 | TR20)
||38 lbs. | 39 lbs. | 41 lbs.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Poly Fly Light Weight Transport Chair using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Poly Fly Light Weight Transport Chair ?
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch. More Products from Drive Medical