Permobil Halsa Bed:
- An exceptionally low positioning option
- Side and foot mattress retainers
- 3 locking casters and 1 directional caster
- Virtually noise-free with low electrical consumption DC motor
- Disassembles into 4 sections for transport and storage
HME LTC 9000 Mattress:
- 4 Gel-In Section: Provides exceptional pressure redistribution and cooling properties
- Full-height Transfer Borders: Adds a safe boundary reducing the risk of patients falling out of bed.
- EMP Emersion Cover: Stretch fabric cover, protecting the mattress and inserts from moisture and contamination.
- Medium-firm viscoelastic foam: Conforms to body contours, providing superior pressure redistribution
Permobil Halsa Bed:
||36” x 80”
||10” (12¼” with large caster)
||25” (28” with large caster)
HME Exclusive LTC 9000 Mattress:
Top Layer Inserts
Choose a combination of:
- Gel-in foam – Gel infused viscoelastic foam provides superior pressure distribution plus the cooling affect of gel
- Medium-firm viscoelastic foam – conforms to body contours, providing superior pressure redistribution
- Medium-soft polyurethane foam – provides firm support
- Both air-filled and gel inserts are available from your dealer. Contact your local supplier or EMP for details
6-inch transfer border adds firmness along sides.
Fluid-proof, Non-allergenic, antibacterial, anti-microbial single envelope cover with three sided double slider zipper
Designed for use on all hospital beds
80” x 35” x 6”
80” x 36” x 6”
80” x 39” x 6”
(Custom sizes also available by quotation.)
Recommended Weight Capacity
350 Lbs (with all foam inserts)
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Permobil Halsa Bed & HME LTC 9000 Mattress using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Permobil Halsa Bed & HME LTC 9000 Mattress ?
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 26 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland. More Products from HME
For over 45 years, Permobil has been a leader in the complex rehabilitation power wheelchairs industry. No other company can match our record of product "firsts" or our influence in shaping seating and mobility solutions. Our brand is asked for by name, known for quality and trusted by therapists, prescribers, dealers and consumers to be the best. More Products from Permobil