- Six-wheel configuration: The addition of caster wheels reduces the turning radius and makes the NEOX more stable and easier to propel while in a tilted position.
- Adaptive design: The elongated, telescopic shapes in the NEOX frame are precision designed. The slidable tubing allows for fast, accurate positioning.
- CSF option: A Constant Seat to Floor option is available. This unique option allows to tilt the chair while keeping the knee approximately at the same height. As a result, the patient is able to propel with the feet at all angles.
- Adjustable in width, depth and height.
- Dynamic backrest: An optional dynamic backrest offers protection from uncontrolled movement and helps reduce wheelchair damage.
- Available colors: white, silver, charcoal, matte black, glossy black, starry purple, plumb, candy red, starry green, candy green, candy blue, sunset orange, yellow
||14″ to 22″
||Small frame 14″ to 19″
Extended frame 19″ to 22″
HD frame 20″ to 26″
|Front seat-to-floor height
||13″ to 20″
|Front wheel diameter
||5″, 6″, 8″
|Rear wheel diameter
||12″, 16″, 20″, 22″, 24″
||Neox 4 wheels 50.8 lb
Neox 6 wheels 55.8 lb
||Standard 250 lb
Heavy Duty 350 lb
Maximum tilt limited at 22°
||+8″ min / + 6″ for 20″seat width and over
||12″ to 25″
|Angle adjustable back
||85° to 115°, (5° increments)
||(-) 5° to 45°
||« U » Type 8 ¼″ to 12 ¾″
« U » Type lowered 6″ to 9″
||60° – 70° – 90° (foldable & adjustable in height by 5″ )
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Neox Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Neox Tilt-in-Space Wheelchair ?
At Physipro, our focus has always been on the individuals for whom we create our products, and we make every effort to respond to all our clients’ needs. This is our philosophy at Physipro and the driving force behind our company.
More Products from Physipro