- Integrated hand grips for support and stand/sit aid
- Easy to clean
- Ergonomic shape for wheelchair access underneath
Cultured marble with a high-polished, nonporous sanitary gel coating.
- For cleaning the wash basin, use hot water and a mild soapy cleaning agent. Make sure that the product is wiped down with a soft rag wrung out in clear water immediately after cleaning.
- For disinfecting the wash basin, the following agents can be used:
- Sodium hydroxide 5%
- Acetic acid solution 10%
- Ethanol solution 70%
- Sodium hypochlorite 5%, active chlorine
- Sodium chloride 170g/l, diluted to 50%.
- Make sure that the product is wiped down with a soft rag wrung out in clear water immediately after disinfection.
- NB! Do not use abrasive cleaning agents, as this will cause damage to the surface of the wash basin.
Declaration of Performance
- Compliance criteria according to EN 14688:2015.
- 4.1 Load resistance: stable, without cracks or deformations.
- 4.2 Draining of water: Water drained away completely.
- 4.3 Resistance to temperature changes: Without cracks, delaminations.
- 4.4 Resistance to chemicals and staining agents:
- Sodium hydroxide 5% – without staining or deterioration;
- Acetic acid solution 10% – without staining or deterioration;
- Ethanol sol. 70% – without staining or deterioration;
- Sodium hypochlorite 5% active chlorine – without staining or deterioration;
- Sodium chloride 170g/l diluted to 50% – without staining or deterioration.
- 4.5 Surface stability / resistance to scratching: Do not use abrasives on the surface.
- 4.6 Cleanability: Smooth, non-absorbant surfaces.
- 4.7 Protection against overflowing: CL 00.
- 4.8 Durability: Product is considered durable.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the MATRIX SMALL sink without overflow using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the MATRIX SMALL sink without overflow ?
Pressalit A/S is a Danish privately owned company with production facilities in Ry, Denmark. Since 1954, we have been designing and producing toilet seats of the highest quality. And since 1975, Pressalit has also been developing accessible bathrooms and height-adjustable kitchens for people with reduced mobility. This has made us one of the world’s leading manufacturers of premium bathroom solutions. High quality, flawless design and reliable functionality are the core features of our wide range of products. More Products from Pressalit