- Innovative Hardware Options: The Jay Union back comes with the standard JAY hardware. It can also be ordered with the 4 Point hardware to support greater force to the back.
- Multiple Foams: The Jay Union back is made of 3 foam layers for unparalleled comfort: Structural foam; Dispersion foam; Comfort foam. This combination maximizes support and comfortably contours to the user’s anatomy.
- Built in Lateral Support: The Jay Union shell is molded to provide natural lateral support, forgiving contour and excellent lateral trunk stability.
- Whitmyer Union Headrest Package: Our newest concept in contemporary head support systems, the Whitmyer Union headrest package is available as an option to provide infinite range of support surface placement.
- Lateral Support Option: To increase trunk control, optional lateral supports can be added.
- Extension: The Jay Union can also be ordered as a tall back with the addition of an extension. This extension gives further pelvic support. The extension is adjustable in length and can be aligned to accommodate a kyphosis or a lordosis.
Jay Union Brochure
Jay Union Manual
||4 lbs. (without brackets and hardware)
||16″ – 22″
||Shell: 18″; Regular: 20.5″; Tall: 23″- 24″
||Soft 4-way Stretch Lycra
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Jay Union Wheelchair Back using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Jay Union Wheelchair Back ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
About Sunrise Medical
Sunrise Medical is one of the world's largest manufacturers of homecare and extended care products. Their Quickie line of wheelchairs is one of the world's top wheelchair brands. More Products from Sunrise Medical