- The JAY Fusion’s inner cover features a specially coated anti-wicking seam thread to prevent moisture from wicking through the seam holes and soaking the base foam. This same type of thread meets US Military specifications.
- To ensure comfort, the JAY Fusion’s structural foam base is covered in a layer of soft foam to envelop areas of high load. This, combined with the fluid/air insert under the pelvic region, ensures maximum comfort throughout the entire cushion surface.
- The inner cover features a specially coated Aquaguard zipper designed to repel moisture. This zipper incorporates a reverse coil to lock the coated fluid-resistant sections together. As a result, the inner foam stays dry and odor free.
- The inner moisture-resistant polyurethane-coated cover is made with Lycra®. This remarkable material allows the cover to easily stretch and conform to the individual’s shape. Without the ability to stretch, there is always the potential for surface-tension pressure to develop under the user’s ischial tuberosities, which can increase the potential for tissue breakdown.
- The rear edge of the top cushion cover “waterfalls” over the back edge of the cushion to minimize the chance of users developing a “seam hotspot”. Clinicians requested this feature, and we listened.
- Need to find the owner’s manual, product specifications, or product brochure quickly? Simply scan the QR code on the label found underneath the cushion with any mobile QR Code reader and this resource page will appear at your fingertips.
Jay Fushion Brochure
||5.13 lbs. for fluid insert versions (16″ x 18″ size), 3.39 lbs. for air insert versions (16″ x 18″ size)
||14″ – 24″
||14″ – 24″
|Product Weight Capacity:
||300 lbs. : 14″ -21″ wide
500 lbs. : 22″ – 24″ wide
||X-Static® with Ballistic Nylon (Fluid)
||September 17, 2012
|Fluid Pad Policy:
||Fluid-Pad Policy If a Clinician, Certified Rehab Professional or Authorized Sunrise Medical Supplier has determined that the fluid volume is inappropriate for the original purchaser, Sunrise Medical, during the warranty life of the product, will, at Sunrise’s discretion, replace the fluid pad or provide fluid supplement(s) free of charge. Requests must be submitted by an authorized Sunrise Medical Supplier. Shipping is not included.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Jay Fusion Cushion using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Jay Fusion Cushion ?
About Sunrise Medical
Sunrise Medical is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of homecare and extended care products. Their Quickie line of wheelchairs is one of the world’s top wheelchair brands.
More Products from Sunrise Medical