- Color coded loops for identification and noted in invdividual’s care plan for later reference
- Covered strap connections points to protect the skin
- Sling label serves as a sling information reference
- User care plan is supplied with every sling
- Guide handles to facilitate correct handling during transfers
- Padding material is applied only to the outside of the leg sections, eliminating unnecessary bulk in the areas where it is not functional
- Center markers assists the caregiver in correctly positioning the sling
- Features quilted material
- Comes with leg and shoulder straps with loops for various seating positions
- Velcro strap or buckle across the chest provides additional upper body support
Prism Medical offers a wide range of standard sizes to be sure to accommodate the needs of a diverse patient/resident population. It is important that the caregiver ensures that there is never strap in contact with the skin. If this occurs, it is often an indication that the sling is too small. Here are some general guidelines for sizing Prism Medical slings.
||4 – 5’6″
||43 – 68
||95 – 150
||5′ – 6′
||56 – 113
||125 – 250
||6′ – 7′
||113 – 181
||250 – 400
||6′ – 7′
||181 – 218
||400 – 480
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Hygiene Sling using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Hygiene Sling ?
About Handicare Canada
Handicare offers a wide range of high-quality products that includes scooters, manual wheelchairs, ramp systems and bath lifts.
More Products from Handicare Canada