- High density foam perimeters provide solid edge support and facilitate safe patient transfers
- Available with or without raised side rails
- Heel section is sloped with channel cut foam center offloading pressure from vulnerable heels
- Removable multi-stretch cover is fluid resistant, low shear and vapor permeable helping protect the skin from friction and moisture
- Meets flammability standard CFR 1632 and CFR 1633
Gravity 9 Brochure
Pressure Map Gravity 9
UPC # 822383291512
||Stretch, Fluid-Resistant Nylon Top | Waterproof Vinyl Bottom
|Dedicated Heel Section
|Mattress Layers of Foam
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Gravity 9 Premium Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Gravity 9 Premium Long Term Care Pressure Redistribution Mattress ?
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch. More Products from Drive Medical