Fuze T50 Tilt Wheelchair
Fuze T50 Exclusive Features:
- Unique Pivot Point Location For Zero Center Of Gravity Shift and effortless operation
- 50 degrees of tilt allowing for better posture and positioning
- Short wheelbase allows the chair to be extremely manoeuvrable.
- Lightweight frame with small overall footprint for better manoeuvrability
- Stylish and functionaly
- Dual high density foam base, with a high impact memory foam core and a gel infused memory foam topper
- Cushion come protected by an outer incontinent proof cover made of Spacer Fabric that increases air flow and breathability as well as an inner wipeable moisture proof cover
- Adjustable: Cushion is adjustable to individual’s shape and weight.
- Cushion is adjustable to changes in individual’s position over time.
- Lightweight: Easy to handle and carry, at just 3.8 lbs/1.7 kg (QS99C). Varies by size.
- Washable: Cushion can be easily cleaned with soap and water.
- Repairable: The flame-resistant, black neoprene (not made with natural rubber latex) cushion can be patched or repaired to extend its use.
HME Signature Series
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Fuze T50 Tilt Wheelchair + Cushion Package using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Fuze T50 Tilt Wheelchair + Cushion Package ?
How to Rent Equipment
Find Rental Equipment
We have a large variety of equipment available to rent, browse our rental page to see what equipment you may need. Not sure, no problem, fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for assistance.
Make an Inquiry
Fill out an inquiry form or call one of our showrooms for immediate assistance in finding the right products and ensuring stock is available to rent/reserve.
Pickup or Delivery
Both pickup and delivery options are available for all rental products.
Schedule a pickup or return the equipment to one of our showrooms when it is due. Rental credit options are also available on all rental products too.
HME began as a local medical equipment rental company, and during the past 26 years have grown to become one of the largest independent dealers of Mobility and Home Medical Equipment in the Lower Mainland. More Products from HME