Our bicycle built for two, the ET2611, allows a parent or friend to propel the bike, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired, at which point they can coast while the rear rider does the work.
- Tandem style two-seat setup
- Rear seat replicates feels of a standard mountain bike
- Two sizes of rear seat post to accommodate a large range of riders
- 8-speed Nexus twist shifter
- Quick release mechanisms on all adjustable parts
- Crank and sprocket system that can adjust in all directions, standard with 5″ crank arm
- 26″ (rear) and 24″ (front) aluminum wheels with knobby tires
- Front suspension
- Parking brake
- Front V brake, rear disc brake
- Mountain bike style pedals
- Heavy duty steel chain guard
- Front hoop handle bars (can be locked or unlocked)
- Pedal pulley system to correct plantar flexion
- 12.5″ x 12.5″ front child seat base
- 7.5″ front low seat back
- 2″ seat belt
- Comes with: safety flag, wheel reflectors, multi-tool and bell
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Freedom Concepts Excursion using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Freedom Concepts Excursion ?