Our bicycle built for two, the ET2611, allows a parent or friend to propel the bike, with the option to turn the front pedals on or off, allowing the front rider to get a workout until they get tired, at which point they can coast while the rear rider does the work.
- Candy Blue or Hot Rod Purple standard color options and many other upgraded color options are available
- 26” street pneumatic “air-filled” tires – Great for indoor or outdoor riding.
- Independently adjustable hoop handlebars with telescopic posts.
- Adjustable seat with greater inseam range moves up and down as well as forwards and backward, accommodating multiple riders.
- Regular bike seat in the back position, with the option of upgrading to a taller post to fit an increased inseam.
- Nexus 8-speed shifter with low gears to help climb hills and middle to high gears for comfortable cruising.
- Control of REC Drive for front rider. Control the pedal speed on-the-fly with a flick of a switch – Features easy, average, and neural.
- Standard mirror allows the rear rider to always have a visible sight line of the front rider.
- Option to add an electric assist. This motor can be enabled at any time, giving the rider a little extra help riding up hills or allowing for a period of rest during longer rides.
- Supportive Child Low-Back seating system with multiple options to add High-Back seating, lateral supports, harnesses, or head supports.
- Standard Mountain Pedals with Toe Cage with additional available upgraded footplate options.
- Standard bike essentials including safety flag, wheel reflectors, bell, and multi-tool.
- Multiple accessory options to further customize the bike to the rider’s needs.
- Age Range: 7+
- Inseam Range: 18” – 28”
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs (combined)
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Excursion Adaptive Bike using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Excursion Adaptive Bike ?
About Freedom Concepts
Freedom Concepts custom-builds adaptive tricycles, Chill-Out Chairs, and other early intervention devices. Our products provide mobility and therapeutic benefits to thousands of individuals throughout Canada, the United States, and globally.
Working with medical professionals, therapists, and families, all Freedom Concepts products have been thoughtfully designed to accommodate the needs of individuals living with limited mobility due to cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, Angelman syndrome, Rett syndrome, visual impairment, and many others.
Freedom Concepts adaptive tricycles can be customized and adjusted to the exact specifications and unique requirements of the rider. Each model can be tailored with special seating, footplates, or headrests that make riding safe, comfortable, and most importantly accessible. Freedom Concepts has always been known for its ability to take on custom builds or innovate something new and unique.
The Chill-Out Chair is a recognized, leading product in the alternative seating industry. This product can improve positioning while increasing comfort. It can reduce the number of transfers required throughout the day, making it an ideal device for home, school, or therapy settings. Chill-Out Chairs provide people with disabilities the benefit of normalcy, dignity, and comfort.
We believe that we can help individuals of all ages and all abilities live a life that is dignified and independent and allow users to participate rather than be separated or isolated. Be it recreational, therapeutic, or general mobility, our products can help individuals succeed where others thought not possible.
More Products from Freedom Concepts