- 20.75” wide with 12.5” drive wheels
- Independent SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension)
- iLevel® option available with up to 12” of seat elevation at walking speed (up to 3.5 mph)
- Fender lights and USB charger included
- Toolless removal of rear shroud with battery access door
- Made in America of foreign and domestic parts
- FUN FACT: Stretto is the Italian word for narrow
Go further. Ride with confidence. Experience the best of both worlds. Better range with long battery life!
- Up to 3 extra miles additional range! *
- Gel/AGM hybrid battery
- Airline approved
- Available in NF-22, Group 34, and Group 24
*Individual results may vary based on charging, use and battery age.
LED fender lights
Standard switch-operated LED fender lights offer great benefits and features for increased visibility. With lighting mounted to the fender, above the drive tire on each side, fender lights help ensure that you can see and be seen.
- Slim-line fender integration for ultimate compactness and durability
- Ultra-bright, long-life LEDs allow optimal user visibility at night
- White front lighting and red rear tail lighting
- Positioning of lights increases pedestrian visibility from a wide range of angles
Drive wheel accent colors
- Match your base, back, and controller shrouds or choose a different color for a unique look
- Available in all color options
- Standard on 14” drive wheels (not available on 12.5” drive wheels)
Standard USB charger
- Powers electronic devices while on the go
- Standard on the Edge 3 Stretto
||Q6 Edge 3 Stretto™
||14″ or 12.5″
Pneumatic or flat free tires
||Front: 5″ flat free
Rear: 6″ flat free
||Up to 10 km/h
Up to 5.5 km/h with iLevel activated
||2.9″ (battery tray)
||32.5″ without front riggings
||21.75″ with 14″ drive wheels
20.75″ with 12.5″ drive wheels
Static Seat: W: 12-20″ D: 12-20″
Power Tilt: W: 12-20″ D: 12-20″
Tilt & iLevel: W: 12-20″ D: 12-20″
Flex Seating: W: 15-20″ D: 15-20″
||Synergy®/TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat8: 16.5-18.5″
TRU-Balance® 3 Static Seat8: 16-18″
Power Tilt8: 17.5-19.5″
Tilt & iLevel8: 17.5-19.5″
Flex Seating8: 16.5-18.25″
||Yes (TRU-Balance® Flex only)
||40 AH (2) or 55 AH (2)
||40 AH: 31 lbs. each
55 AH: 40 lbs. each
||120A Q-Logic 3 EX
75A Q-Logic NE
75A Q-Logic NE+
4 Speed varies with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure.
5 Without front riggings
6 Battery capacity may change when adding power positioning systems.
7 Weight capacity is dictated by the selection of seating.
8 All measurement +/- 1/8″ with 18″ x 18″ seat, fixed towers, 300 lbs. weight capacity and solid tires (add 3/8″ with pneumatic tires). Depths may increase seat-to-floor height. Contact Customer Service for more information. Limited measurements are in the lowest position; does not include elevating system unless specified.
11 Without foot riggings
12 All Quantum Rehab® units can be ordered with specialty controls
13 10 km/h speed available only with Q-Logic 3
14 Battery weight may vary +/- 3 lbs. based on the given manufacturer.
16 Seat-to-floor heights are measured with the unit unloaded. Due to the 4Front’s suspension system, seat-to-floor heights are approximately 0.25” lower when the unit is loaded.
17 16.5″ seat-to-floor height is not available with power tilt or iLevel®. 19.5″ seat-to-floor height is not available with static seat or power recline.
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Quantum Edge 3 Stretto using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Quantum Edge 3 Stretto ?
About Pride Mobility
Pride Mobility Products is a world leader in the manufacture of Power Wheelchairs, Mobility Scooters and Lift Chairs. Pride product lines include the Synergy Seating cushion line, TRU-Balance Power Positioning systems, and the Go-Go Travel Mobility Scooter line.
More Products from Pride Mobility