- 5 – 45º of adjustable tilt provides pressure relief & upper body support
- 90 – 135º of recline opens the seat angle for improved digestion & respiration(not on size 18)
- Solid seat cushion promotes stability
- Unique umbrella style fold – fold & go!
- Wider wheels provide added stability & comfort for your child or teen
- In-depth positioning options provide optimal support
- Transit models adhere to national safety standards – safe to use in a bus or van!
||12″ – 18″
|Seat to back angle
||21.5″ – 26″
|Weight capacity (regular/transit)
||75lb/66lb, 100lb/100lb, 170lb/170lb, 250lb/170lb
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Convaid Safari Tilt Transit Wheelchair using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Convaid Safari Tilt Transit Wheelchair ?
Dedicated to Helping Others Since 1976, Convaid has been focused on helping children with special needs. Convaid's mission is to be sensitive to the broad needs of children with special needs, and just as important, sensitive to the needs of the caregivers. We aim to provide the best combination of corrective positioning, comfort, durability and safety for the child, in a product that is both attractive and convenient to use by the caregiver. More Products from Convaid