- Available in 6 varieties and a multitude of colour options!
- Dignified and independent seating
- No restraints
- Systematic foam construction and deep-V foam design provide a “cocooning” hugging action
- Assists with leg elevation and edema
- Back and forth rocking motion often provides a relaxing moment
- Provides a comfortable alternative to sitting in a wheelchair or being propped up on the floor all day
- Multiple accessories available to make any chair the perfect therapy environment
- Velcro straps help keep the Ottoman attached even with spastic leg movement
- Ideal for those who respond well to movement
- Ability to lock the rock in multiple tilt positions.
- Strategically placed carrying handles
- Lightweight and portable
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Chill-Out Rock’er Chair using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Chill-Out Rock’er Chair ?
About Freedom Concepts
Freedom Concepts custom-builds adaptive tricycles, Chill-Out Chairs, and other early intervention devices. Our products provide mobility and therapeutic benefits to thousands of individuals throughout Canada, the United States, and globally.
Working with medical professionals, therapists, and families, all Freedom Concepts products have been thoughtfully designed to accommodate the needs of individuals living with limited mobility due to cerebral palsy, spina bifida, muscular dystrophy, Angelman syndrome, Rett syndrome, visual impairment, and many others.
Freedom Concepts adaptive tricycles can be customized and adjusted to the exact specifications and unique requirements of the rider. Each model can be tailored with special seating, footplates, or headrests that make riding safe, comfortable, and most importantly accessible. Freedom Concepts has always been known for its ability to take on custom builds or innovate something new and unique.
The Chill-Out Chair is a recognized, leading product in the alternative seating industry. This product can improve positioning while increasing comfort. It can reduce the number of transfers required throughout the day, making it an ideal device for home, school, or therapy settings. Chill-Out Chairs provide people with disabilities the benefit of normalcy, dignity, and comfort.
We believe that we can help individuals of all ages and all abilities live a life that is dignified and independent and allow users to participate rather than be separated or isolated. Be it recreational, therapeutic, or general mobility, our products can help individuals succeed where others thought not possible.
More Products from Freedom Concepts