- Versatile 3-in-1 design enables this model to easily be positioned over a standard toilet, used as a portable self-contained commode or shower chair.
- Simply and quickly adjust the height to achieve the ideal seated position.
- Padded flip-back armrests provide superior support and create a comfortable, non-slip surface for a safe and secure grip when sitting or standing.
- Easy to empty commode bucket to reduce splashes and spills. Use commode liners for even quicker clean up and less mess!
- 5″ locking casters allow for extra security when the unit is not in motion.
- Durable and easy-to-clean padded seat (18” x 17”) and backrest.
- Seat opening allows for unobstructed access to the perineal area for easy and effective cleansing.
- Swing-away detachable footrests with height and angle adjustments.
- Both lightweight and durable the rust-resistant aluminum frame supports up to 275 lbs.
- Simple, tool-free assembly.
|Carton Shipping Weight
||39″ – 41″
|Overall Width Open
||18″ (W) x 17″ (D)
|Seat To Floor Height
||20″ – 22″
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode with Four Rear Locking Casters using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the Aluminum Rehab Shower Commode with Four Rear Locking Casters ?
About Drive Medical
Drive Medical is one of the fastest growing global distributors of durable medical equipment. The Company markets and distributes its products to customers located throughout North America, Europe, Central America, South America, the Middle East and Asia. Drive exists to enhance the quality of life of the people we touch. More Products from Drive Medical