- The All Terrain KneeRover® knee walker is the most versatile and advanced steerable knee scooter in the industry – establishing a new level of durability and freedom of mobility for individuals who cannot bear weight on their foot or ankle, yet want to remain active.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from injury or surgery to the foot, ankle or lower leg as well as below the knee amputees. The All Terrain KneeRover® is an excellent alternative to crutches and offers the most versatility among knee walkers.
- This indoor – outdoor all terrain knee scooter features 12 inch pneumatic tires – perfect for navigating your home, work, and any terrain with ease – including grass, gravel, dirt and gaps in sidewalks. This is simply not possible with most knee scooters available today.
- Maximum stability and control when maneuvering – this steerable knee walker offers an advanced automotive style tie-rod steering mechanism (not available on most knee walkers) and an adjustable locking handbrake. This model also includes the new KneeRover® Stabilizer training wheel for maximum stability and control.
- Fully adjustable knee platform and handle bars with easy folding mechanism for simple transport and storage. Heavy duty double bar construction offers unprecedented strength and stability. This All Terrain KneeRover® knee walker offers a 350 lb weight capacity and is recommended for individuals with heights 5’6″ – 6’5″.
KneeRover User Manual
- Color: Blue
- Product Weight: 27 Lbs
- Shipped weight: 33 Lbs
- Weight Capacity: 350 lbs
- Tires: 12″ Air-filled (note: you will need to inflate tires upon receiving the unit)
- Overall Length: 35.5″
- Overall Height w/handlebar in lowest position: 34″
- Overall Height w/handlebar in highest position: 41″
- Overall Height w/handlebar folded and seat removed: 19″
- Handlebar Adjusted Height Range: 34″ – 41″
- 3″ Contoured Knee Support Adjusted Height Range: 18″ – 21.5″
- Knee pad dimensions: 7″ wide x 12.5″ length
- Front Axle Width: 21″
- Stopping: Rear Brakes
Call 604-821-0075 or request details about the All Terrain Steerable Knee Scooter using the form below.
View our service area for Lower Mainland or Vancouver Island delivery. Learn More
Question about the All Terrain Steerable Knee Scooter ?
How to Rent Equipment
KneeRover® is passionate about giving you the Freedom to Move during your recovery period. They are committed to providing innovative and affordable mobility solutions to get you moving as soon as possible after injury or surgery and for the duration of your recovery – free to go about your busy, active life – and have a little fun doing it!
KneeRover® is all about leaving the painful crutches behind and giving you the Freedom to Move. More Products from KneeRover