Patient Health Professional Referral

How do I know whether the equipment meets my medical needs?

If you have questions about whether the home health medical equipment matches your needs, we recommend you contact a medical health professional such as a family doctor, physiotherapist or an occupational therapist to get an assessment. The below are public community programs and resources that are available from Vancouver Coastal Health and Fraser Health:


Central Intake for Home & Community Care

Contact Us

Send Inquiry